Friday, January 31, 2014

The Moment of Truth

It's the moment we've all been waiting for!

Ya'll get to see me half naked in yoga shorts and a sports bra!

Just kidding.

Let me just say - if I wasn't so thrilled with my results, these pictures would not be up here for all to see.  I am not the type that bares it all.  I have never worn a bikini in my ENTIRE LIFE.  I always hide when I need to get dressed or undressed in front of others (even my husband).  I am not the type of person to come on my blog that people I know read, people I used to work with, people I used to work for, people I used to be friends with, people I AM friends with, relatives both distant and close... who knows who's reading this thing... but I'm not the type to post pictures like this for all to see.  I wouldn't post them unless they would be worth it!

So without much further ado, please see below (before on the left, after on the right):


WHAAAATTTT!!!!!!

You know what's stunning about all this?

I didn't even think I looked all that bad before.  Probably because I thought it was damn near impossible to get much smaller.

You know what else is stunning about all this?

I improved THAT MUCH without even being 100% Paleo.  You'll recall, I cheated quite a bit.  But I changed my diet mostly by cutting grains out, and secondarily, dairy.

I wonder what I will look like in another month?

Now, for the final numbers:

Weight:  185 >> 10 total pounds lost
Ribs:  34.75 >> 2.25 inches lost
Waist:  33.5 >> 2.5 inches lost
Hips:  40.5 >> 4.5 inches lost (WHAT!)
Neck:  14.5 >> 0.5 inches lost
Thighs:  25 >> 1 inch lost
Arms:  12 >> 1 inch lost

HOLY COW!  11.75 inches lost in ONE MONTH.  One month of changing my diet - not even 100%!!

I don't think it's possible that I could be happier with these results.  I am ecstatic.  And I'm super motivated to keep on with the better food choices I've been making, with some cheating in moderation.

I want to do another "after" set of pictures and measurements at the end of February.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment