Sunday, March 3, 2013

Congratulations Ryan & Jolie!

Recently, my brother Ryan and his fantastic lady Jolie got engaged.  I was honored to be picked for their engagement shoot!  We went hiking through all kinds of wilderness to get some interesting shots, and I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out.  I had lots of fun with them and laughed a lot and I'm hoping maybe one day I can do a maternity shoot with them.  ::wink wink:: ::nudge nudge::

Some of my favorites are below.

(Note: My brother Ryan is a goofball, so, if you look at any of these and think hmm, that's weird... well that's why.  But he's the coolest goofball I know.)

Yep, here's your first goofy one.  My brother has a thing for dinosaurs.  Rawr.





Goofballs!!
I think their kids will probably love these pictures someday.


Now there's a memorable Save-The-Date picture....



So adorable!




Congratulations, Ryan and Jolie!!  xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment