Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 3 / 52 of Maraea

Maraea discovered how to use my camera.

It's quite impressive, actually.  She gets in my face and instead of letting me take a picture OF her, she reaches for the lens and says, "My do?  My do?  MY do?  MY DO!"  Then she will start to pitch a fit if I don't give her the camera in a reasonable amount of time.

That's what this week's picture represents.


That's her, screaming at me, because I won't give her my camera.  I reckon I might have a little budding photographer on my hands.

When I finally handed the camera to her, this is the picture she took.  It's pretty cute.


Runner up for this week:


Week 4 is up next!  I have been working on my black & white photography this week.  I think week 4's image will be representative of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment