Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 / 52 of Maraea

Maraea loves tubby time.  But she hates having her picture taken.  This should be an interesting project.  I wonder how many pictures I'll have this year of her screaming "NO!" at me when I have my camera in her face? 

(She's exactly like me.  I recently asked my mom if her and my dad, who had also been into photography when I was a baby, totally overdid it with pictures of me, and they said absolutely they did, since I was the first.  I used to do the same thing, and for as long as I can remember, I've hated having my picture taken.  I had thought that if Maraea grew up in front of the camera, she would love being in front of it.  Wrong.  I'm creating a monster.  I know, because I am one.)

But regardless.  I sometimes manage to catch her when she's happy.  Like here.  She loves bath time, except for the part where I have to rinse her hair.  Then she hates me again.  But mostly she's happy in the bath.


In addition, I took this photo of us.  She looks beautiful in it, doesn't she?  Unfortunately, I'm in it, and that is NOT part of the project.  Otherwise I'd use this.  Maybe this can be the cover.  hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment