Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Summary


Was 2012 a good year for you?
2012 was an okay year.  School was especially tough in 2012 but I made it through.

What was your favorite moment of the year?
Family vacation to Virginia Beach in September.  It could not have come at a better time.

What was your least favorite moment?
Coming back to work the week after vacation.

Where were you when 2012 began?
Annapolis, MD on a weekend getaway with my husband.

Who were you with?
Aaron.

Where will you be when 2012 ends?
I was at my house.  It was a nice, quiet NYE.  I made food and we got drunk.

Who will you be with when 2012 ends?
Aaron.

Did you keep your new years resolution of 2012?
I don't really remember making any solid resolutions.  I did want to do more with photography and I did -- I did several photo shoots.

Do you have a new years resolution for 2013?
See previous entry -- I am trying mini-resolutions for 2013 -- one for each month.

Did you fall in love in 2012?
Only more in love with my daughter.

If so, with who?
Maraea Rayne Scott.

If yes, do they know?
I'm sure she does.  :)  She says I am the best mommy ever.

What was the stupidest thing you did this year?
Believe things that I never, ever should have believed.

You regret it?
Absolutely.

Did you break up with anyone in 2012?
Depends on the definition of "break up".  I suppose in some definitions, yes.

Did you make any new friends in 2012?
Yes!

Who are your new friends?
Consuelo!

What was your favorite month of 2012?
August.

Did you travel outside of the US in 2012?
No.

How many states did you travel to in 2012?
Maryland, Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina.

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2012?
Thankfully, no.

What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2012?
I can't even remember seeing a movie.

Who was your favorite artist from 2012?
Linkin Park, Florence & The Machine, Ellie Goulding, David Guetta.

What was your favorite record from 2012?
Ellie Goulding - Lights.

How many concerts did you see in 2012?
None!

Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2012?
Probably too much.

Did you do a lot of drugs in 2012?
None.

How many people did you sleep with in 2012?
Silly question.

Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Is there any other way to live?

Did you lose any of your friends, not in the death way?
I don't know.  Sometimes I think I did.  Sometimes I'm not so sure.  It's a sad state when you don't know whether you have a friendship with someone or not.

What was the worst lie someone told you in 2012?
Eh, why put that here?  It's a new year.

Did you treat someone badly in 2012?
I'm sure I did and I probably need to atone for it.  Ya'll come forth, I shall atone.

Did somebody treat you badly in 2012?
Yes.

How much money did you spend in 2012?
Too much.

What was your proudest moment of 2012?
Standing up for myself and not taking shit.  Becoming less of a doormat.  Speaking my mind more.  Raising the sweetest, most well-behaved toddler ever.

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2012?
Every time I lost to someone in the basketball shootout at Dave & Buster's. 

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2012 and change something what would it be?
I would have gone to the doctor sooner about my exhaustion.

What are your plans for 2013?
GRADUATE MAGNA CUM LAUDE WITH MY BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE DEGREE.  Row.  Go to Hawaii.  Be awesome.  Maybe find a new jobby job.

No comments:

Post a Comment