Thursday, November 10, 2011

Philly Photo Day

Starting last year, the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center has been organizing what they call Philly Photo Day, which is a day that they designate for all interested photographers to go galavanting about the city, take pictures, and submit to their site.  You can only submit one photo.  A few weeks later they hold an exhibition displaying all the photographs taken on that one day, and it's really interesting to see who else was out and about and what people took pictures of.

Last year, I entered this shot:


This year, I took the day off with my friend Christina and we went all around Fairmount Park.  It was a gorgeous day.  We went up and down Kelly Drive and the Schuylkill River.  I had plenty more shots to choose from this year.  My favorites were the 5 below, but I entered the first one.  Tonight I go to the exhibit to see it displayed for all.








No comments:

Post a Comment